1994.06.23 Mansfield (MA), Great Woods Amphitheater (USA)

Moderadores: voltaire242, JuanCarlos, latinleti, darkviolator, Quim, Depechejuan, Iceman, fer101

fer101
º Devotional º
º Devotional º

1994.06.23 Mansfield (MA), Great Woods Amphitheater (USA)

Mensajepor fer101 » Lun Abr 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Mansfield is a town in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the United States 2010 Census, the town population is 23,184. Mansfield is in the south-southwest suburbs of Boston and is also close to Providence, Rhode Island.

The village of Mansfield Center is located in the town.

Mansfield is largely known for being the home of the Comcast Center (formerly Great Woods, Tweeter Center) concert venue, one of the most popular in New England.

Código: Seleccionar todo

Depeche Mode Great Wood P.A.C., Boston, MA, USA 1994-06-23 Summer Tour '94 Incomplete audience recording Lineage: unknown taper and equipment -> ... -> cassette (TDK SA 90) -> Yamaha K-340 tape deck (no noise reduction setting) -> RCA -> ASUS Xonar DX -> Adobe Audition CS6 (32-bit / 192 khz) -> channels independently normalized to -3.0dB, DC bias removed, automatic phase correction (auto align channels, auto center panning, all settings set to most accurate possible), noise reduction (75% 12dB) -> WAV (32/192) -> sped up 2.5% in Audacity 2.0.3 -> WAV (32/48) -> tracks split via cuesheet to FLAC level 8 Generation: 3rd gen Transfer: ligushka Cassette tape photos included A decent audience recording. The sound is rather tinny and lacking bass, and there is some light distortion during the louder parts of songs. There isn't much dynamic range, either. "Rush" is missing some of the concert intro and a couple other songs have very small missing segments, otherwise this is a complete recording. Unfortunately, some of the middle of "I Want You Now" has significantly worse quality than the rest of the song. This is present on both the partial IWYN on side A and the entire track on side B but it is not present on the circulating lossless version, so this must have been a result of one of the tape copies in this tape's lineage. For the most part, this transfer has better frequency response and sound than the circulating lossless version. It's a little more noisy, even though this tape was surprisingly quiet in terms of noise and easy to apply nondestructive noise reduction to. There is still some rather loud background hiss, but I think unless you directly compare the two versions it isn't too noticeable. Many thanks to darkdevoted for generously shipping me this recording. Shared by ligushka on DIME March 15, 2013. Track list: 01. [6:37] Rush 02. [4:48] Halo 03. [5:27] Behind The Wheel 04. [4:48] Everything Counts 05. [6:22] World In My Eyes 06. [6:46] Walking In My Shoes 07. [5:24] Stripped 08. [4:13] Condemnation (*) 09. [4:54] I Want You Now (*) 10. [6:47] In Your Room 11. [5:04] Never Let Me Down Again 12. [7:22] I Feel You 13. [5:52] Personal Jesus 14. [4:29] Somebody (*) 15. [6:56] Enjoy The Silence 16. [4:40] A Question Of Time Total time: 1:30:20 Line up: Dave Gahan - lead vocals Martin Gore - guitar, keyboards, backing vocals, occasional lead vocals (*) Alan Wilder - keyboards, drums, backing vocals Daryl Bamonte - keyboards All songs written by Martin L. Gore.
https://mega.co.nz/#!5hYliIjC!JshoQhfNU ... v-GY0nUlrQ

Volver a “1990-1994”